Saturday 22 June 2013

Animal Crossing Blog: Summer Solstice

I have a new house over my head! Its no mansion, but its warmer than a tent! The only downside is that the residents asked for all their possessions back. ALL OF THEM. I now have no bed.

I forgot to say yesterday that I also own a fishing rod, shovel and net. These were my second possessions after the loo roll. Anyway never mind about that.

Gulliver made it to Tailand, and sent me a letter with a Tuck Tuck in it. I'm not sure what to do with it for now.

Today is the summer solstice. It stayed bright and sunny all evening! I have proof in these photos. Check out the one with the fireflies! It was really strange to see them against a bright sky!
I dont have any shoes either :(

YAY my new home!

Fireflies against a blue sky!

More Fireflies

The Town Hall celebrated the summer solstice in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment