Thursday 20 June 2013

Animal Crossing Blog: Entry for September 01, 2008



I went to someones town today, and Bunny was there!!! When I went home, there was a letter waiting in the mail box, and it was from bunny! She said she wants to visit my town, which means she wants to come home!!! I miss her soooo much!!! 
The same person whose town I visited, visited mine, and she saw me catch my very last fish, the King Salmon! Now I have the golden rod, which means

I HAVE COLLECTED ALL THE GOLDEN ITEMS!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!! 

Also, because I have collected all the fish, a got praised from Blathers the owl, about how the fish collection is complete. I wondered why I wasnt praised in a similar fashion when I collected all the dinosaur bones way back when, and then I checked them all and realised I still need the stegosaurus head! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment