Wednesday 19 June 2013

Animal Crossing Blog: Entry for August 06, 2006



My week in Melodune- 

A new resident has arrived in the community. She is called Caroline, but looks like she should be called "flame" as her fir looks like fire. She reminds me of Static, as her hobbies are very similar and she seems very cool. They should hit it off. 



There was a fireworks party yesterday! And I also remembered to see K.K. Slider.



I have been making a lot of money because nearly all the fossils I have found are identical to the ones I have donated to the museum.



My new system for paying off the mortgage is to save up, and hopefully the interest will increase also. I plan on razing enough money to pay off all stages of the mortgage, so it should take until the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment