Sunday 9 June 2013

Animal Crossing Blog: Entry for July 13, 2006



I'm not so sure for now, its not like there has been an official posting about it, but it seems like the rainy season is over!! 
I came out this morning, and it was really sunny! And the Cicadas are chirping and everything! 

When I arrived here, I didn't expect a rainy season. It started at the beginning of the month, soon after I just got here! I haven't really seen too much sun since moving, so it's nice that it's turned for the better. 

Unfortunately, the good whether isn't lifting everyone's spirits. Both Static and Blathers are feeling down today. I'm not sure about Static's situation, but Blathers is home sick for the big city and its university he went to. He should take a holiday. I'm sure his sister could look after the museum while he's away.

No comments:

Post a Comment