Thursday 20 June 2013

Animal Crossing Blog: Entry for August 25, 2006



A new resident called Jay has turned up, practically on the same spot as Curly was. It looks like I will get a buddy that's into weights and keeping fit again as he seems to have the same personality as Curly which is cool.
He is a bird by the way. 

His style of décor is very much like Olivias, so I recon she will be swooning over him any time now… which is not good.



Also, I got myself a TV and a cool statue of a cat! I got them from crazy Redd on Wednesday. 

Today there is the fortune teller in town again, which in my mind is a big waste of time. 

I also have saved enough money to pay off the rent, but I plan to save save save until I have all the money available to pay off the last rent available, which should take around a year. 

I created a proper flag for my town yesterday. It has a 60's flower power look about it, with a big "M" in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment