Thursday 20 June 2013

Animal Crossing Blog: Entry for September 04, 2006



Today I woke up to a new house, with a new colour for the roof- orange!


I rearranged the layout, so the new 2nd floor room is now my music room! It has my 70's style arrangement I had downstairs for ages now, including the retro stereo, and a red chair. Very 70's!


So now I can add more stuff downstairs! I wonder what I will buy?? I do know I want the other totem pole- the bear pole.




Also, I successfully shot down Gulliver's UFO this morning, and he crash landed on the western side of town, near Peanut's house. 
He was very dizzy for a few hours, saying random comments like, "I will be with you in 45 minutes, and 24 seconds", but once he came round, he wanted me to collect his missing parts that were scattered around the town. After I collected them, my reward was a statue of the Leaning Tower of Pisa! 

He also decided to stick around for a bit, before taking off tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment