Thursday 20 June 2013

Animal Crossing Blog: Entry for September 14, 2006



It's been thundering and lightening a lot recently. I must admit we do need it, after that really hot summer. It's cleared the air a bit. 

My new house is so damn cool! I moved the 70's wallpaper and carpet back downstairs in the main room, and gave the upstairs room a new blue look. I also moved the snooker table into the left wing room, making this room the new pool room (even if its not pool :p) 

My house now is really spacious! I have bought a new table to match the table I already have, and that will go next to it, creating 1 big table to put my photos on. I also bought a new dice stereo for the pool room. But maybe I will swap it with the retro stereo upstairs. Hummmmm.

Also, the new guy Joey wants to leave town. I'm letting him. No offense to him, but he is kind of bland.

No comments:

Post a Comment