Tuesday 25 June 2013

Animal Crossing Blog: Photographs

The cliff behind me in this photograph is the soil spoil that was dumped all over town, and we now live on top of it. In the past this beach used to lead straight up onto land. Peanuts house used to situate somewhere under that tree.

This one is of me fishing. It was a tad cold but I needed the fish to sell. None of the other villagers are contributing to the bridge funds. Its quite frustrating.

I haven't caught one of these in years!

Scoot and I ended up having a competition on who would catch a fish first. I won!

I really need some shoes. My blisters are really bad now and I keep tripping up! My feet hurt so damn much! >_<
 
I gave myself a break from all that running around and visited the Able sisters. They helped me design and make this awesome jacket. Its even got my name down one of the sleeves!
At the end of the day I managed to complete the funding for the bridge and even managed to pay a fee for insuring that the town becomes profitable. It involves the lazy villagers so they may not take the news lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment