Tuesday 3 October 2017

MUSIC REVIEW: Mark and Lard Vintage (50 years of Radio 1)

Today I listened to the one hour special of Mark and Lard that was broadcast yesterday on BBC Radio 1 Vintage, a 3 day special online radio station to celebrate Radio 1's 50 year anniversary. Seriously they have all sort of awesome throwback shows. catch them whilst they are still online to listen too!
I personally loved Mark and Lard. I was there listening to them during the breakfast and afternoon slots, but also occasionally there for the evening slots too before all that. They honed their talents though for their afternoon years. Im so please I managed to get hold of this special episode. I was even walking home after work today, listening to it on my phone, exactly like I was during the years of walking home from school, listening to them on the radio on my Walkman. The best bit though was listening to some parts I never managed to record and save for my personal collection of shows. What a nostalgia trip moment that was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment